Closed through April 1, 2016.
Group tours available by appointment.
Group Rates $10 per person.
Children 5 and under, free
View our Calendar of Events for special events and programs throughout the winter..
447 NH Route 4A
The West Brethren’s Shop
The West Brethren's Shop was constructed in 1820 and originally stood in the second row, behind the East Brethren's Shop. Along with the East Brethren's Shop it was moved to its current location in 1834 to make way for the construction of the Great Stone Dwelling. It was used as a woodworking shop by the Shaker Brothers.
The La Salettes converted the building to be used as a theater. Today it houses Museum exhibits and workshop space.
Enfield Shaker Museum is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational institution dedicated to interpreting and preserving the complex history of the Enfield Shaker Village and the Missionaries of La Salette.